Driving emergencies happen every day. As a driver, it is important to be prepared for any situation that comes your way. Whether you get a flat tire or you get into a fender bender, knowing what steps to take help saves time and money in the long run. Roadway Insurance offers a range of services to assist you in your time of need.
Roadway Insurance provides emergency roadside assistance to Maryland drivers in need. If you are a new driver or a driver with a troubled car, emergency roadway assistance can be a great addition to your policy. Emergency roadway assistance gives drivers a sense of comfort, knowing that they have support if an emergency happens. When a roadway emergency occurs, the last thing you want to think about is all the steps you have to take to get your car running again. Roadway Insurance cuts your stress in half by offering :
- Route mapping: convenient for vacation travel, you can request an exact way to your destination
- Lost key or lockout assistance: for the times you accidentally lock your keys in your car
- Battery assistance: tightening of cables, minor alternator adjustments, and jump starts
- Tire changing service: changing your spare tire for free
- Mechanical assistance: minor roadside automated service to get your vehicle running (you are responsible for price of parts)
Roadway Insurance also offers towing services to drivers in need. We can’t predict when roadway emergencies are going to happen, but Roadway Insurance has their drivers covered. If you are interested in adding emergency roadside assistance or towing services to your policy, give us a call at 301.476.1183 or get a quote online.