What is My MD Auto, formerly MAIF?
Why Choose Roadway for MAIF Auto Insurance
- We make it Easy – At Roadway Insurance, you will get hassle-free service. We offer free quotes for MAIF auto insurance. You can get started by phone, online, or in person. Because we specialize in auto insurance, our providers can help you select the right MAIF auto insurance coverage to get the best value for your money.
- Immediate Coverage – Maryland law requires drivers to have minimum auto liability insurance. Roadway Insurance provides quick and affordable My MD Auto quotes with immediate coverage. Once approved, coverage is effective immediately, allowing drivers to meet the state’s insurance requirements promptly. NO ONE IS TURNED DOWN
- Affordable MAIF Insurance – Because Roadway Insurance is a top MAIF auto insurance provider in Maryland, we have the ability to offer the best prices on My MD Auto insurance with flexible down payment options.
Get Your Free MAIF Insurance Quote
Discover peace of mind with our hassle-free car insurance quotes. At Roadway Auto, we believe in transparency and making your MAIF auto insurance journey simple. Get an instant, no-obligation quote by providing a few details, and gain insights into your coverage options that are tailored to your needs.
Our user-friendly platform ensures a seamless experience, and your information is treated with the utmost confidentiality. Take the first step towards securing your care and your peace of mind. Get your free, no-obligation quote now or contact us today to embark on a journey to stress-free and affordable car insurance.
My MD Auto FAQs
The name may have changed, but you still get the same coverage. Learn more by reading the answers to these frequently asked questions.
Who needs My MD Auto Insurance?
My MD Auto insurance is for any Maryland driver who cannot obtain car insurance from the private market. No one is turned down by MAIF insurance because of a driving record; even if you have multiple offenses, you will be covered.
My MD Auto Insurance Requirements:
- Maryland state resident
- Licensed in the state of Maryland or have a current Maryland registration
- Unable to obtain Maryland car insurance through a private carrier
Are high-risk drivers eligible for My MD Auto Insurance?
Yes, high-risk drivers are eligible for coverage through the Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund (MAIF), more commonly known as My MD Auto Insurance. Roadway Insurance can insure ALL drivers in Maryland, even those who are high-risk drivers. MAIF is designed to provide insurance options to individuals who may face challenges obtaining coverage in the private market due to a bad driving record or other risk factors. As long as you have a license, you can be insured through MAIF, no matter how many tickets or accidents you’ve had. Contact Roadway Insurance, your knowledgeable car insurance agent, about the program to explore coverage options tailored to high-risk drivers in Maryland.
How can I get the cheapest rate on My MD Auto Insurance?
Roadway Auto Insurance offers the cheapest rates on MAIF auto insurance. We also offer discounts for drivers who insure multiple vehicles, maintain safe driving records, and maintain continuous coverage. You can further reduce your MAIF auto insurance rate by carrying the minimum requirements for auto insurance and selecting a high deductible.
What does the name change mean if I have a MAIF policy?
Nothing! Your policy is the same as it always was and is still managed by the same people. The name of the insurance is now just a little bit easier for everyone to remember.
What’s the best way to get My MD Auto Insurance?
Simply call us, fill out our online form, or visit one of our offices to get the coverage you need. Each individual has different needs, and we customize the plans for each person. An agent works with you directly to ensure you have the right amount of coverage.
How do I get car insurance in Maryland if I have a bad driving record?
If you have a bad driving record in Maryland and face challenges obtaining car insurance, you can explore the option of the Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund (MAIF). MAIF provides coverage to high-risk drivers who may be denied by private insurers. Contact Roadway Insurance, a local car insurance company who is familiar with the program. You should improve your driving record over time to eventually qualify for more standard insurance options and potentially lower premiums.
If you need to obtain MAIF, find a Roadway Auto near you that offers My Maryland Auto Insurance. We have convenient locations throughout Maryland and Washington DC to serve the entire area including Annapolis, Baltimore, College Park, Upper Marlboro, as well as Western Maryland and the Eastern Shore. You can shop for My MD Car Insurance online, by phone, or in person. Find a location near you or contact us today.