Why choose Roadway for MAIF Auto Insurance
- We make it Easy – At Roadway Insurance, you will get hassle-free service. We offer free quotes for MAIF auto insurance. You can get started by phone, online, or in person. Because we specialize in auto insurance, our providers can help you select the right MAIF auto insurance coverage to get the best value for your money.
- Immediate Coverage – Maryland law requires drivers to have minimum auto liability insurance. Roadway Insurance provides quick and affordable My MD Auto insurance quotes with immediate coverage. NO ONE IS TURNED DOWN
- Affordable MAIF Insurance – Because Roadway Insurance is a top MAIF auto insurance provider in Maryland, we have the ability to offer the best prices on My MD Auto insurance with flexible down payment options.
My MD Auto FAQs
What is My MD Auto, formerly MAIF?
The Maryland Auto Insurance Fund, or MAIF, was established in 1972 by the state of Maryland to provide auto liability insurance to Maryland State residents who were unable to obtain insurance through a private carrier. It has rebranded as My MD Auto, but still provides leading affordable car insurance for the uninsured.
Who Needs My MD Auto Insurance?
My MD Auto insurance is for any Maryland driver who is unable to obtain car insurance from the private market. No one is turned down by MAIF insurance because of a driving record; even if you have multiple offenses, you will be covered.
My MD Auto Insurance Requirements:
- Maryland state resident
- Licensed in the state of Maryland or have a current Maryland registration
- Unable to obtain Maryland car insurance through a private carrier
Are high-risk drivers eligible for My MD Auto Insurance?
Roadway Insurance can insure ALL drivers in Maryland As long as you have a license, you can be insured, no matter how many tickets or accidents you’ve had.
How can I get the cheapest rate on My MD Auto Insurance?
Roadway Auto Insurance offers the cheapest rates on MAIF auto insurance. We also offer discounts for drivers who insure multiple vehicles, maintain safe driving records, and maintain continuous coverage. You can further reduce your MAIF auto insurance rate by carrying the minimum requirements for auto insurance and selecting a high deductible.