For towing assistance call: 1-800-745-5791
Roadway Insurance offers car insurance policies with optional emergency roadside assistance. We work with National Safe Drivers to offer affordable roadside assistance and towing services that can be added to your policy.
Roadside assistance and towing are highly recommended for clients who have older vehicles that may be more likely to break down, or who have lengthy commutes. This type of benefit provides 24-hour “peace of mind” in the event of an emergency and assures that you will be rescued and taken to the nearest facility to address your mechanical problem.
Our roadside assistance option includes the following key benefits:
- Route mapping: convenient for vacation travel, you can request an exact route to your destination
- Lost key or lockout assistance: a lifesaver for those inconvenient times that you lock yourself out of your car
- Battery assistance: tightening of cables, minor alternator adjustments, and jumpstarts
- Tire changing service: free tire changing with your spare
- Mechanical assistance: minor roadside mechanical service (ie-changing hoses) to get your vehicle running (you are responsible for the price of parts)
For additional information and pricing, contact your Roadway Insurance agent. We will be happy to help you determine which benefits are most suited to your lifestyle and budget.