Roadway Insurance is here to help! No matter your age or experience driving, it is still important to brush up on appropriate roadway rules to help keep you and other drives safe of the roadway. Following these key tips can help keep your experience on the road pleasant and problems free.
- Make sure you keep an appropriate distance between you and the car in front of you. You never know what the driver ahead of you is thinking. Giving yourself room can help you avoid sudden and frequent stops that may lead to an accident.
- Use the lanes for their appropriate purposes. The left lane is for passing, and the right lane is for steadily paced drivers.
- Use your turn signals. Turn signals were created for a reason. Signaling a lane change can help the driver behind you return to an appropriate speed to let you pass.
- Don’t drive distracted. Distracted driving can seriously injure you and other drivers. Put your phone down and pay attention to the road. Wait until you are out of the car to return text messages and make phone calls.
- Make sure you are properly insured in case of an auto emergency or accident. Roadway Insurance is one of the largest auto insurance agencies in the Baltimore Washington metropolitan area. We partner with a variety of auto insurance carriers to provide our customers with the right insurance for their needs. We are insurance specialists, offering a range of products through our network of insurance companies. We accept all drivers regardless of their driving history. We also provide MAif for drivers who have been denied by their insurance company
Contact Roadway Insurance
We want our drivers to remain safe on the roadway to protect themselves and other drivers. If you need auto insurance coverage, contact one of our agents today. We will work with you to get you the insurance you need. Roadway Insurance can meet all your needs for liability auto insurance, comprehensive car insurance, FR–19, SR–22 and MAIF insurance. Contact a Roadway auto insurance specialist to get a free quote.