Roadway’s Emergency Roadside Service exists for your peace of mind. Breakdowns, flat tires and accidents can happen anytime, so we’re here to take the worry out of your travels by offering emergency roadside assistance! Emergency road service provides towing and labor services to get your car back on the road or to a facility where repairs can be made.
24-hour peace of mind with roadside assistance is great for all drivers, and Roadway Insurance highly recommends purchasing this service for drivers with older vehicles or lengthy commutes. You never know when you’ll need a hand on the road. Roadway Insurance is a trusted name in dependable roadside assistance.
What’s Included With Roadside Assistance
- Route mapping: convenient for vacation travel, you can request an exact route to your destination
- Lost key or lockout assistance: a life saver for those inconvenient times that you lock yourself out of your car
- Battery assistance: tightening of cables, minor alternator adjustments and jumpstarts
- Tire changing service: free tire changing with your spare
- Mechanical assistance: minor roadside mechanical service (ie-changing hoses) to get your vehicle running (you are responsible for price of parts)
National Safe Drivers (NSD) provides our towing and roadside assistance services. NSD has a comprehensive network and has been providing excellent services for over 50 years! Working with NSD allows us to provide exceptional services that are quick, dependable and affordable. If you have roadside assistance coverage on your policy, the easiest way to use it is to call us at 1-800-745-5791. We’ll send a service provider to you to get you up and running as soon as possible.
If you purchase this coverage with your policy, it’s available 24/7! To learn more about or adding emergency roadside services to your policy, contact your Roadway Insurance agent. We are happy to help you determine which benefits are most suited to your lifestyle and budget!