Car theft can happen anywhere at any time; no one is immune to an auto emergency. It is important to have an insurance company on your side in case of a car emergency. Roadway insurance can help you find an insurance company that offers comprehensive auto insurance. Comprehensive auto insurance protects drivers from incidents not caused by a collision, for example:
- Natural Disaster
Although it isn’t required for Maryland drivers to have comprehensive auto insurance, many drivers can benefit from adding it to their policy. Keep this in mind: the higher your deductible, the lower the price on your car insurance and the lower the deductible, the more expensive the car insurance can be.
Roadway Insurance specializes in auto insurance. We work closely with a broad range of auto insurance agencies in the area to provide you with the coverage you need. We offer a variety of policies to Maryland and DC drivers with different kinds of coverage. Roadway Auto Insurance offers discounted auto insurance for drivers with bad driving records. For drivers who need MAIF insurance, Roadway Auto has you covered. You can get a free quote online or call 301.476.1183
Tips for dealing with Car Theft
- Don’t touch anything. If necessary, you can take pictures of the scene.
- Call the police to report the car theft or visit the police station to file a proper police report.
- Make sure you bring your license, registration, and insurance card when you are filing your police report. This will help to submit a claim with your insurance run smoother.
- If you had debit or credit cards in your car, it is important to cancel them as soon as possible. Car theft can leave you susceptible to identity theft if you leave personal information in your vehicle.
- File an insurance claim. If you have comprehensive auto insurance, you will be covered for damage or theft after you file a claim.